Pharmacy & Travel Vaccine
Have a question? It's free to ask. Give us a call.
Our goal at Marine Drive Pharmasave is to provide a more comprehensive level of care to our customers. Pharmacists in practice have been and continue to be an integral part of the healthcare team and the services provided to British Columbians. From the perspective of the community pharmacy and our unique location within Marine Drive Medical Clinic, we have a greater opportunity to shift our practice to a patient-centered care. With Marine Drive Medical Clinic and Pharmacy we are truly an integrated health care team that can cater to the different levels of needs of our customers.
At Marine Drive Pharmasave, beyond filling prescriptions and providing consultations about products and remedies, we have made significant changes to advance our pharmacy practices that includes, but not limited to:
● Renew and Extend Prescriptions for Continuity of Care, within the Scope of Our Practice set by the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
● Provide therapeutic substitutions
● Consult on Non-Prescription and Non-Pharmacological Options for Smoking Cessation
● Administration of vaccines by injection
● Travel Medicine
● Provide and Consult on Opioid Agonist Treatment
● Provide Core Medication Review Services and Care Management
● Provide Compliance Packaging
● Provide Complimentary Same-Day Delivery Services